9th SDMX Global Conference
The 9th SDMX Global Conference will take place 29 October to 2 November 2023 in Manama, Bahrain. The Global Conference is a biennial event for the official statistics community worldwide to share information on recent and upcoming SDMX developments.
Co-organised by the SDMX Sponsors and the Bahrain Information and eGovernment Authority (iGA), the event will bring together a broad range of official statistics compilers and users from national, regional and international agencies, academia and the private sector.
The theme of the 2023 programme is Empowering Data Communities and will explore how SDMX tools and technologies can be leveraged to enhance collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Presentation proposals in the form of an abstract are invited to be submitted and should clearly indicate relevance to one of the following topic areas:
- New Techniques and Technologies for SDMX (AI, big data, chatbots, NLP, privately held data..).
- Integrating SDMX in the statistical value chain and linking to other standards.
- SDMX partnerships, cooperation, and capacity building.
- Innovation in SDMX data visualisation and publication from a data consumer/user perspective.
- Strengthening data governance and data management with SDMX.
- SDMX 3.0 implementations and use cases.
- Issues managing microdata, data sharing and access.
For registration and more details please check the event website.